- Events: We have now surpassed the expected number of six events within the scope of the project and have in total organized 16 events so far.
- Events: Wikimania was our main event for the project and hence that part of the Description of Work has now been fulfilled.
- External communication:
- We are organizing a follow-up on the Fashion edit-a-thon together with Europeana Fashion, Europeana, Nordiska museet and Stockholm University that will take place on the 12 November. There will be two other fashion edit-a-thons organized in parallel in Italy and Israel. They will most likely be connected by a international contest (see here). Nordiska museet will donate 28 images of shoes in preparation for the event.
- We might organize an edit-a-thon with some of the Nordic chapters and WMDE on a ferry between Norway and Germany. Still early in the planning. Four more are in the planning process (including the two presentations)
- A presentations about the project has been accepted at a GLAM-Wiki conference in Warsaw, Poland in October (with a full scholarship).
- John will lead a workshop at the Diversity Conference in Berlin on the 10 November sharing some experiences gather during the last year. https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Diversity_Conference
- Some information material will be purchased as part of the project to replace some that have been handed out during the year.
- Budget 421 200 kronor,
- Aktuell 341 562.96 kronor
- Prognos 421 200 kronor, cirka 2 800 euro kvar för material/eventkostnader (efter WLPA- och WWI-priser), cirka 1 900 euro kvar i resebudget (efter Wikimania)