- Events: We have now surpassed the expected number of six events within the scope of the project and have in total organized 16 events so far.
- Events: Wikimania was our main event for the project and hence that part of the Description of Work has now been fulfilled.
- External communication:
- We are organizing a follow-up on the Fashion edit-a-thon together with Europeana Fashion, Europeana, Nordiska museet and Stockholm University that will take place on the 12 November. There will be two other fashion edit-a-thons organized in parallel in Italy and Israel. They will be connected by a international contest (see here). Nordiska museet will donate 28 images of shoes in preparation for the event. Please consider participating and make it as successful as possible! At least one journalist (from Aftonbladet) will participate at the event.
- A presentations about the project were given at the OpenGLAM conference in Warsaw, Poland in October (with a full scholarship).
- John will lead a workshop at the Diversity Conference in Berlin on the 10 November sharing some experiences gather during the last year. https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Diversity_Conference
- Some information material has been purchased as part of the project to replace some that have been handed out during the year.
- Budget 421 200 kronor
- Aktuell 406 309.40 kronor
- Prognos 421 200 kronor, cirka 2 800 euro kvar för material/eventkostnader (efter WLPA- och WWI-priser), cirka 1 900 euro kvar i resebudget (efter Wikimania)