Projekt:Translatewiki.net 2014/Open badges/Utveckling
Sida för att lista behov för utvecklingen av open badges för Mediawiki, T76855.
- badge-earner - (any logged in user)
For awarding badges
Here are interesting features of BadgeOS wordpress plug in.
Multiple methods for awarding and defining achievements:
- Reviewed submissions - the earner submits a piece of evidence to to be reviewed by the badge-awarder to decide whether it meets the critera and can be awarded.
- Auto-approving submissions - the earner is automatically awarded a badge when an achievement corresponds to a specified trigger.
- Nominations and review - the earner is nominated by other users for a badge, nominations are reviewed by badge-awarder.
- Site activity (triggers based on e.g. commenting,other specified activity on the site, or other badges earned).
- Admin Given (issued by badge-awarder directly to awardee).
See also BadgeOS plug in documentation for wordpress.
- Push an awarded badge to Mozilla backpack. (Connection can be done thorugh the The Persona extension)
- (Share an awarded badge in social media networks.)