Lediga jobb/Executive Director for Wikimedia Sverige
|Tjänsten har tillsatts av Anna Troberg.|
|På andra språk|
Do you want to work for free knowledge for everybody, for a better world? Wikimedia Sverige is looking for an engaged and inspiring leader of our office in Stockholm. Together, as part of an international movement, we run collaborations, projects and exciting ideas to make Wikipedia, one of the world's largest websites, better and free knowledge available for everyone!
To do that, you will:
- Lead the development and implementation of the Annual Plan in accordance with Wikimedia Sverige's Vision, Strategy and resources, together with the Board .
- Lead and motivate a team of currently six employees, with a planned increase in 2016.
- Continue the development of the Chapter, ensure a good administration and financial reporting, and secure a successful allocation of funding to the Chapter's activities.
- Support and encourage contributions from volunteers in Wikimedia Sverige's activities.
- Represent the chapter, influence people outside the movement in topics that the Chapter is driving, and strengthen and manintain relationships with the chapter's collaborators such as museums and universities.
- Be responsible for international contacts with our sister organisations in other countries and Wikimedia Foundation.
We want you to have experience from:
- engagement in non-profit organisations, for several years,
- leading staff,
- budgeting and practical financial work.
We appreciate that you have experience from, or understanding of:
- the Wikimedia movement's culture and way of working,
- open source,
- issues related to copyright and free licenses.
Please send your application with a personal letter, a CV and any references to email@example.com not later than October 31, 2015. Should you have any questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the Chairman of the Chapter Mattias Blomgren, mobile +46 706 447002, or the current ED Jan Ainali, mobile +46 729 672948.
About Wikimedia Sverige
Wikimedia Sverige is a non-profit association based in Sweden, independent of political parties and religious affiliations. It shall work towards making knowledge freely accessible to all humans, especially by supporting the projects of the Wikimedia Foundation, e.g. Wikipedia.
For the further advancement of the Chapter, we want to have a staff with a background diversity as far as working experience, age, cultural background and gender are concerned. Wikimedia Sweden is a member of IDEA (an employers' association) and has a collective agreement with Unionen (a trade union).